Back to Table of Contents
License to use the program Impozycjoner
- The subject of this License is the use of the program Impozycjoner, hereinafter referred to as the Program.
- The sole owner of the Program, including material copyrights, is the company TEgraf Tomasz Szafranowski, 66-008 Wilkanowo, Osiedle Przylesie 14, email: email@example.com, NIP 973-032-79-07.
- The license entitles you to use the Program:
- working in time-limited mode ("trial"): on any number of computer stations;
- working in full mode (unlimited): on the number of positions listed on the invoice issued by the seller of the program to the buyer.
- A program working in a time-limited mode does not require any evidence of legal possession.
- A program working in a time-limited mode can be used for profit-making purposes.
- The invoice and the activation key received from the program owner electronically abolishing the time version restrictions are the only proofs of legitimacy of the Program’s copy working in unlimited mode.
- The Program User undertakes not to change the program code in any way (decompilation, disassembly and any other modifications, including translation into other languages is prohibited).
- The Program User undertakes not to use in part or in full any information contained in the program and its documentation for purposes other than using the program for its intended purpose.
- The transfer of rights to use the Program to third parties is prohibited.
- The author and seller of the Program shall neither be liable for any losses resulting from the use or impossibility of using the program, nor bear any liability for damages resulting from the unlawful use of the Program.
- The Program User who works in unlimited mode has the right to unlimited free updates, technical assistance and information.
- In case of breach of the provisions of the License, the owner has the right to terminate this contract and assert claims arising from the breach, including covering losses due to lost profits.
- In matters not covered by this License, the provisions of the Polish Act on Copyrights and Related Rights shall apply.