Back to Table of Contents
1.4. Preview management panel
- The first three buttons regulate how to adjust the preview to the browser window: adjusting the width, adjusting the width + height, adjusting the height.
- Sets the current degree of magnification = 100%.
- The next two buttons increase or decrease the current magnification by +30% / -30%. The magnification scale can also be adjusted by rotating the mouse wheel.
- Turning on causes the transition to the mode that allows moving the visible area with the mouse.
- Turning on causes switching to the mode that enables displaying the area marked with the mouse in the preview window.
- Turning on enables the dimensioning of relevant values on the sheet. The first and last row and the first and last column are dimensioned.
- Pressing the button equalizes the size of the previews on both sides.
- The switch enables / disables the drawing of a millimeter grid.
- Pressing the button saves the visible preview to the PDF-file.
- The button changes the preview type from simplified to real-time. The simplified mode is one in which the impositioned pages are represented in a symbolic form, in real-time mode - the actual content of the impositioned PDF-files is being displayed.
- Enables simulated preview of assembled pages. Note: the actual preview display can take a very long time.
Notice: switching the preview type to real can significantly slow down the program. The displayed preview may also show errors in some cases or not appear at all. This should not affect the final appearance of generated impositioned PDFs.
Due to the limitation of the program's performance in the real-time preview mode, we recommend that the imposition sheet’s design should be done in the simplified preview mode.